Unlike uniform looking synthetics, leather is a natural material with a unique grain that requires love and attention. Here are a few easy tips on how to care for your Hidesign leather bags:
Recognized as the world's finest vegetable tanned leathers. A centuries old process revived by Hidesign.
Exotic, unique and precious.
Full-grain hides naturally processed to enhance the grain, scratched off, or torn for a rugged look.
Embossed full-grain hides for an exotic, high fashion look.
Full-grain hides,beauty is truly natural.
• Use a soft brush to remove dust particles from the crevices of the leather.
• Use a mild cleaning solution such as Dettol or even a mild face wash. In a ratio of 1:10 of cleaning solution to water.
• Always do a patch test in a discreet area such as the inside or the bottom of your bag. Check how the cleaning solution reacts to your leather.
• Dip a clean cloth into the cleaning solution and gently wipe your bag. Avoid rubbing too hard.
• Allow the bag to dry naturally once you’ve cleaned all the surfaces.
• Too much work? Visit any Hidesign store for a free clean up and polish!
• Next to this is the product listing of the Leather Cream Bottle and the leather care kit (with brush, cream & cloth)
• Dab a little bit of the Hidesign leather cream on a clean cloth
• Apply the cream on the base or insides of the bag as a patch test
• Using gentle circular strokes, rub your entire bag.
• If you don’t have the Hidesign leather cream, use a mild body lotion or a natural oil such as coconut oil. Always do a patch test.
• To store your Hidesign leather bag, stuff it with neatly rolled newspapers to retain it’s shape
• Ensure you stuff the corners to avoid wrinkles. Avoid over stuffing the bag.
• Place your leather bag in a cotton cloth bag. This allows the leather to breathe. (avoid plastic)
• Place it neatly for storage in an airy shelf. Avoid closed, humid corners.